Home » , » Stalking in Sweden in the down times

Stalking in Sweden in the down times

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, June 16, 2009 | 10:26 PM


Real estate websites in Australia are SO boring at the moment. The economic downturn has curtailed my stalking. Thank God for those Swedes. This week it's something definitely Scandi but low on the boho. More grown up and elegant but still gorgeous! We all know it's in the styling but doesn't it help if you start with fabulous bones! The architecture is stunning. Sadly I could fit my entire apartment in the salon areas alone. Dream on. Maybe I could cheer myself up with some Josef Frank fabric. The apartment is sold but you'll find it here.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Natural Interior Design - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger