Home » » A little break ....

A little break ....

Written By Unknown on Friday, June 19, 2009 | 11:18 PM


A holiday reading guide because I'm off for a week. I'd love to say that I am taking time to relax at the beach .... but I'm not. I've been on "holidays" this last week and I have one more away from work because I'm trying to put the finishing touches on some mixed media pieces for an up coming exhibition. Just a small one but I'm excited none the less. Kim will still be posting here at Desire to Inspire and she's been on such a roll lately with some stellar posts you won't even miss me I'm sure. So let's pretend we're all on holiday with plenty of time to while away on books and blogs and friends. See you soon!

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Natural Interior Design - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger